Pneumatic Hand Pump Calibrator SMP40
The SMP40 hand pump calibrator is a great test kit for pneumatically pressure testing ranges: -0.9 bar vacuum to 40 bar pressure. Ideal for use by engineers in the process of testing and calibrating instruments without the need to remove them from site, it is also compact, portable and very light.
The SMP40 has proved to be extremely effective calibration pump in fields such as the testing of industrial coffee machines.
Available on its own or in kit form. Kit comes complete with high accuracy digital gauge and traceable calibration certificate. UKAS upgrade available on request.
- Range: -0.9 bar vacuum to 40 bar pressure
- Pneumatic design requires no oils or liquids
- Fine adjustment valve
- Pressure/Vacuum selector
- 1 metre flexible nylon hose
- 1/4″ BSP process and instrument adapters
- Weight (approx): 0.75 Kg
- Dimensions: 230 x 130 x 65 mm
- Digital gauge with rubber shroud
- Carry case (385 x 340 x 100mm)
- Custom name plate
- Selection of BSP / NPT adaptors
- Sealing washers
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.